Monday, July 6, 2009

Into the River they Go!

Grizzlee and Yukon Johann made their final phone call to me Friday (7/3) morning as they were preparing to enter the river that afternoon. They were excited to finally be starting this part of the journey.

I know that Dawson Dan and Klondike Kate are going to have a fantastic time experiencing this river trip for the first time. I am counting on my little gentleman Johann to take good care of 'Klondi' both on the river and around their campsites.

Safe travels down the river and perhaps I'll get an update mid-way when they reach the little village of Carmack midway on the river.

In the meantime, I'll be trying to stay on top of the weeds, the grass and the watering. Many, many thanks to my wonderful neighbor Gary for watering last week, and mowing the lawn - I would not have been able to get that done without him!

lori

No comments:

Post a Comment